The Top 5 Natural Muscle Relaxers
If you're experiencing muscle tension and pain, you might be considering using prescription muscle relaxers.
Think carefully though... synthetic muscle relaxers can be addictive and dangerous when taken outside of their intended use.
The problem with OTC and prescription muscle relaxers is that they don't get to the root of the problem. They only treat symptoms.
By inhibiting communication between your brain and nervous system, they make it so you don't feel as much pain.
Problem is, this mechanism isn't limited to your muscles that need attention.
It affects your entire nervous system.
With potentially harmful side effects to your nerve function and cognitive health.
And—you'll likely wake up groggy and experience "brain fog" after taking most relaxers.
Before going down this dangerous road, you should first address the causes of muscular tension and pain.
In this report, we've compiled a list of the Top 5 most effective natural muscle relaxation techniques.
There are a handful of natural, scientifically-proven supplements that help neutralize muscle tension.
You'll learn about these below... BUT you'll also learn about the everyday activities that are causing your muscle tension, cramps, soreness and pain.
In fact, you're probably doing AT LEAST one of them at this very moment.
In this short e-book, you'll learn:
- How to activate your body's natural relaxation response (Parasympathetic Nervous System)
- The everyday activity that stimulates your body's stress response (and how to minimize its damaging effects)
- The nighttime ritual that helps you unplug and recharge
- Which foods and drinks to add (and avoid) for muscle relaxation
- The "muscle and nerve" mineral that 48% of the U.S. is deficient in (and how to get more of it)
Interested in learning more?
(And in the process—learning to sleep more efficiently, manage stress hormones, and boost cognitive performance...?)
If so, click the "Download Now" button below to get instant access to the e-book (PDF):
This e-book will show you:
(1) WHAT is causing your muscle tension and pain
(2) WHEN to intervene, and
(3) HOW to prevent stress and tension from accumulating in the first place
Once you understand these three concepts, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to recognize and change your internal environment.
The result? No more muscle tension.
- Deeper, more recuperative sleep
- High-energy mornings (instead of groggy, “hung-over” mornings)
- Improved endurance and focus (both mental and physical)
- Lower stress levels
The Top 5 Natural Muscle Relaxers will give you the tools to immediately self-diagnose (and manage) your own muscle tension and stress levels.
And—over the next few days I'll send you "bite sized" emails on how to master your stress hormones, improve sleep quality, and boost performance (without stimulants).
AS OF NOW—it's absolutely free (even though I keep being told to charge for it).
We'll send you the e-book via email immediately, and the rest of the program in the next few days.
Ready? Click the button below and get on the list!
- Brendan Hall
Director of Research & Development
Saltwrap Biolabs & Publishing