Guided Morning Journal
With only a few minutes each morning, you can dramatically improve overall well-being while getting more of the important stuff done. All is takes is a few moments of purposeful thought each morning.
A Happier, More Productive YOU in Less Than 10 Minutes
Leveraging the Art of Minimalism—and backed by the science of Positive Psychology—the Sunrise Manifesto sets the tone for your entire day.
The Daily Manifesto combines gratitude journaling with a minimalist approach to productivity—asking you a few simple questions that keep you focused on what's important.
Also, the short journaling exercise you’ll perform each morning instantly lowers stress levels by exporting “mind clutter” out of your head – and onto paper.
Do you ever wake up and immediately feel stress, even before the day begins? Or, do you often get side-tracked first thing in the morning? And find yourself slogging through your day without a clear purpose?
This is exactly why the Daily Mind Clutter section was incorporated into the Sunrise Manifesto. Exporting unorganized thoughts and ideas out of your head and onto paper is one of the best ways to instantly focus your thinking.
While this concept seems simple enough, it proves difficult to consistently employ.
That’s why the Sunrise Manifesto was designed with a minimalist approach—so you can hit the ground running each morning after only a few moments of purposeful, directed thought.
Minimum input. Maximum reward.
Each week you’ll be guided through a simple Weekly Review that allows you to:
(1) Identify the most important projects and goals in your life.
(2) Outline a clear outcome.
(3) Write down the next 1-3 crucial action steps.
This weekly process serves as your compass, ensuring your actions align with your highest priorities, week to week. Like the Daily sections, the Weekly Review only takes a few minutes to complete.
The Sunrise Manifesto is GUARANTEED to boost PRODUCTIVITY and HAPPINESS or your money back!
With SaltWrap's 100% Money Back Guarantee, you can try the Sunrise Manifesto with NO RISK. If you decide it's not for you, simply contact Customer Service through your Amazon account (or here) to get a FULL REFUND of your purchase price.
We're so confident that you'll love your new guided morning journal, we're offering a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you decide at ANY time within 90 days of purchasing that it did not meet your expectations, we'll process your full refund right away. No questions asked.
Be more productive. Be happier. And reveal your best self.
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on the Sunrise Manifesto anytime within 90 Days following your purchase. Simply contact us here and we'll process your refund ASAP.
The Sunrise Manifesto was a collaborative effort from our health researchers and product development team at SaltWrap Biolabs.
You sure don't. The guided prompts eliminate the anxiety that comes with "blank page journaling." And the section called "Mind Clutter" allows you to get those distracting, unorganized thoughts off your chest (without the need for a full length journal entry).
No, absolutely not. While consistency definitely helps, you can still boost clarity, mindfulness, and gratitude - even if you don't complete it every day.
The Sunrise Manifesto provides 16 weeks of daily journal prompts and weekly review sections. It is 237 pages in length.
The Sunrise Manifesto uses the renowned Smyth-Sewn Binding Method, attaching 80 GSM thick paper to a Genuine Leather (Bi-Cast) Cover with our embossed artwork. Any manufacturing defects are completely covered under our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you haven't already, check out our Quick-Start Guide here, which walks you through the journaling process and offers some great tips on getting started, and staying consistent.
SaltWrap is dedicated to providing natural, holistic solutions to health and performance problems that are holding you back.
The Sunrise Manifesto was designed with the same passion that goes into all of our health products. And it was created to help you become happier and more effective.
"A better morning leads to a better day, and a better life."
Click HERE to try the Sunrise Manifesto today!
1. Fredrickson, Barbara L. et al., “What good are positive emotions in crisis? A prospective study of resilience and emotions following the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11th, 2001.” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol 84(2), Feb 2003, 365-376
2. Grant AM. et al., “A Little Thanks Goes a Long Way: Explaining Why Gratitude Expressions Motivate Prosocial Behavior,” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology (June 2010): Vol. 98, No. 6, pp. 946–55
3. Kashdan, Todd B. et al., “Gratitude and hedonic and eudaimonic well-being in Vietnam war veterans,” Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2006
4. Morin, Amy; “7 Scientifically Proven Benefits Of Gratitude That Will Motivate You To Give Thanks Year-Round,” Forbes - Entrepreneurs, http://www.forbes.com/
5. Sansone, RA. et al., “Gratitude and Well Being: The Benefits of Appreciation,” Psychiatry (Nov. 2010)
6. Seligman MEP, et al. “Empirical Validation of Interventions,” American Psychologist (July–Aug. 2005): Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 410–21.