What you need to know about SaltWrap's products, services, and guarantee
People want to know who they're buying from.
And who they're listening to, in the case of our blog.
Which is understandable. You have to protect yourself these days.
Marketing tricksters and scams seem to be almost the rule, rather the exception, in the online world.
But believe it or not... we're real!
A small business with real-life humans working hard to help you overcome obstacles and provide exceptional customer service.
Our products and content have been featured in media like Wellness Magazine, POPSUGAR, the Fighting Report, Women's Health and more.
Though we have a few specialty wholesale customers, we sell our products primarily directly from the SaltWrap Store.
This allows us to maintain control over our products and your experience.
Check out these review resources
Even though we seem like a trustworthy business.. you may want to see what other customers and readers have to say.
If you're looking for reviews, testimonials or other real-world proof that SaltWrap is a legitimate.. even trustworthy... business, here are some links to help you out:
- Product Page Reviews: Read reviews at the bottom of each product page on our store website. Read reviews of our best-selling natural muscle relaxation supplement Mag R&R, here.
- Seller Reviews from Amazon.com customers (100% positive in last 12 months): see reviews here. [Amazon is amazingly convenient.. but don't forget that you get exclusive discounts and content when you order from Shop.SaltWrap.com. And, you get free shipping on all orders $50+. Save $$ when you order from us direct.]
- Check out our Facebook Page here.
- Read comments on our blog articles page. Example here (scroll to bottom of page)
- View our About Us page here
- Or, go deeper, and learn about our philosophy on therapeutic sports nutrition here.
Why no phone? Because we are a small company, and at this time depend on the efficiency of email communication.
Our Customer Service Manager wears a lot of hats. And taking on full-time phone support just doesn't make sense right now.
Neither does outsourcing phone support to a call center with no knowledge of sports nutrition and fitness.
That being said, we can schedule a time to help you out over the phone if need be.
Just send us a note here.
Customer Service Hours:
Our email support hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. E.S.T., Monday through Friday.
If you send us an email over the weekend, we'll get back with you first thing Monday morning.
Other Review Resources:
Third party review sites that use bots to automatically gather data are often not the most reliable way to verify a company (or product's) effectiveness. But since we receive questions about these types of review sites, I'll mention a few of the most popular here:
- Consumer Health Digest: This review site posts reviews of products written by researchers. Reviews appear to be based off of basic reviews of literature, not first-hand experience of the reviewer.
- Fakespot: This site judges a product's trustworthiness based on % of verified reviews (versus possible fake reviews). Our products have scored 90%+. Which makes sense, because we don't promote fake reviews.
- Review Meta: This site estimates the percentage of verified reviews (versus possible fake reviews). At the time of this writing, 92% of our product reviews are "Verified Purchase" reviews. That leaves 8% of reviewers who either bought products from a different site, or did not sign into their account before posting a review.
Swing on over to our blog page to learn more about sports nutrition for injury recovery, sustainable performance, and longevity.
Or, check out our therapeutic sports nutrition products in the SaltWrap Store: